Where did this teenager come from?

by doodaddy on March 11, 2008

After her bath the other day, Boobaby tuned the alarm clock to Radio Disney and started singing along to a Hannah Montana song.

Boo, you’ll remember, is two.

20080308-001
Nope. She doesn’t think about it.

Pop is repetitive, of course, so all she had to do was to sing "I don’t think about it" over and over again and she pretty much had the song down. She got into the spirit of the thing, too, because suddenly (and without thinking about it!) she curled into a paperclip and licked her own shin.

Boo is a little like one of those super-duper yoga people you see walking down the street with their cute rolled-up mats sticking out of their hemp shopping bags: she loves to show off her flexibility.

I assume she’s not intentionally making fun of daddy (who can’t touch the ground without deep knee bends), but it comes out that way sometimes.

Full disclosure: I had already set the radio to the Disney station, she just turned it on. Don’t ask.

tagged as in amazement,stupid baby tricks ·

Jerseygirl89 March 11, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Ironflower – who’s three – has figured out how to turn off her Jack’s Big Music Show CD and turn on the radio AND change it to a Spanish pop station. It’s scary, isn’t it?

doodaddy March 11, 2008 at 7:26 pm

I’d go to that concert! I’d probably sing in it, too — when I was teaching I used to listen to Radio Disney a lot. My excuse was to keep up with what the kids were listening to, but honestly? Pop is comforting! Especially when mixed with “Out the Window” every few songs!

Scott March 12, 2008 at 5:08 am

How cute is that!! And I have trouble keeping up with todays Pop Songs. LOL

And how do you touch the ground doing deep knee bends. I cant even DO deep knee bends. Last time I touched the ground…it was because my weeble wooble butt fell down! : )

Jessica March 12, 2008 at 6:54 am

Our girls could put on a great concert.

I envy her flexibility.

doodaddy March 12, 2008 at 4:22 pm

Oh, my deep knee bends are more like falling over forwards, using my hands to keep myself from a complete faceplant. Boo, on the other hand, looks like she’s in the Olympics or something.

debbie March 12, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Cute. Not bragging about my own but enjoying boo temendoudly, Sure wish could do that!!!!!

1111

doodaddy March 12, 2008 at 9:12 pm

I wish I could get even close!