I got tagged by a new reader for another of those 10-question things.
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Sleeping around, sad to say.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Not sleeping much, sad to say. Boo is not the world’s best nighttime sleeper. Thank the maker for naps.
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
- The rest of the cheese stick.
- Half-eaten pretzels.
- A mangled and gnawed apple.
- The crust off the grilled cheese sandwich.
- A dozen doughnuts at one sitting.
4. What are five songs you know the lyrics to?
- The Love Boat theme
- The Brady Bunch theme
- The Gilligan’s Island theme
- “Why Won’t You Love Me, David Duchovny“
- “Everybody Poops,” which I wrote myself, in homage to the book of almost the same name. You should totally get me to sing it for you some time.
5. Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
- Buy a dolphin
- Not become a billionaire
- Have four children as a fashion accessory
- Give police officers $100 bonuses for ticketing illegally loud motorcycles
- Drink more coffee
6. Five Bad Habits
- Not responding to blog comments promptly
- Being judgmental of the judgmental.
- Procrastination. This post took two weeks.
- Loving to start things, hating to finish them.
- Drinking too much coffee
7. Five Things You Like To Do
Play, Dance, Sing, Enjoy the Company of Good People, Drink Coffee.
8. Five Things You Would Never Wear
- My birthday suit (never!).
- A thong.
- I’d wear just about anything else. (I was a drama major at Berkeley — let’s just leave it at that.)
9. Five Favorite Toys
- A stick for digging in the dirt.
- Tomy magnetic refrigerator gears — Boo can be entertained by these for hours.
- This cool tunnel.
- My Nikon D80.
- My coffee maker, which can be set up the night before and also has an insulated carafe. (Heating elements burn coffee.)
- (You thought I was going to say my Harry Potter Deluxe Magical posable figure, didn’t you? It was a close number 6.)
10. Five Things You Hate To Do
- Get warranty service.
- Listen to racists.
- Go to sleep when I know I should.
- Pay bills on time.
- Drink too much coffee. Or not enough.
Stupefyingly boring, I know. Here I pass on the love: I hereby tag Taste Like Crazy (’cause she said she’d only gotten one meme so far in her blog existence), Manda of Coffee-n-Wisdom (coffee, yay!), Dawn of Alex Year One, XBox4NappyRash and Annie of Blooming Marvelous for multi-continental coverage. Oh, and aimee the greeblemonkey and Mike, but I don’t think they ever do memes…
Oh, and of course, Barack Obama.