Thong of the Loom

by doodaddy on May 31, 2007

This is sexy? Eeeeeeew.

I saw London, I saw France, I saw a nanny’s underpants.

And you know what?

Thongs are disgusting.

There, I’ve said it. So I’m old.

I am forced to see thong and crack constantly, of course: one of the downsides to this stay-at-home daddy gig in the era of low-rider pants.

Yep, I do mean forced to see: this job is all about sitting cross-legged in circles (eeeew!), stretching up to the monkey bars (blech!), crouching to play ball (make it stop!).

So I jerk my head away frequently. I’ve been hospitalized twice with G-string Related Whiplash.

This particular nanny, though… her exposed undergarment defies naming.

Erupting generously from her jeans was a practical, white cotton, unadorned, down-to-earth… THONG. A nun’s G-string.

• Thong of the Loom?
    • Her Thong by Hanes?
      • Thongy Whities?

Blech.

By the way, if there are any mommies out there laboring under the delusion that all straight men perk up at a flash of floss or, even worse, the dreaded gluteal clevage: we don’t. At least not once we turn 14 or so. Or if we’re a little tipsy. Or if we get elected to office.

Otherwise, it’s just gross.

in playground,scantinannies,stay-at-home dad,surrounded by mommies ·

tuesday May 31, 2007 at 7:04 am

I wear thongs when I don’t want an underwear line. I try not to wear any low pants when I wear them, but blame the current fashion trends and ALL teh stores who only sell low rise pants for that.

cryitout May 31, 2007 at 9:29 am

Yeah …. gross … totally. I’m with you, sure …

LifeAsIKnowIt May 31, 2007 at 10:33 am

Not a fan of the thong here either.

Funny post DD!

aimee/greeblemonkey May 31, 2007 at 3:26 pm

I hate thongs. Don’t really care if others wear them, but they are just UNCOMFORTABLE.

doodaddy May 31, 2007 at 3:46 pm

Yeah, it’s definitely a perfect storm: low-rider + thong = eeew. Still, I should have been clearer — y’all can wear whatever undergarments you want… I’d just personally prefer it if they stayed “under”!

@Mike~ You mean, you like to see thongs? Oooooh, I’m telling!

Ann Marie June 1, 2007 at 4:05 am

Alright call me stupid or old or something but years ago. (by the way at the time I wore thongs on occasion) and this “lady” I am using the term lady loosely here. Well she was dating another supervisor in my place of employee meant. She leaned over his desk with her rear end stuck out (we worked with lots of 20 to 30 year old guys and they had a great view) and to my horror LOTS of her thong and her ass crack were showing.. and I mean LOTS. She had those low riders on that were meant for 12 year old boys.. you know the ones. the ones not made for people with any flesh at all on their back sides. Basically her whole ass was in my face.
So in all my country hickness and you can believe this came out with an accent…

Dude.. your drawers are showing.

The reply I get was.. UGH.. (eyeroll) they are supposed to!! This is in style and sexy..

My instant reaction was of slight shock as we were in a place of business here but I regained myself quickly enough to say..

Yes it is in style and it is sexy.. but only if you don’t have two trunks of junk crammed into one.

moodswingingmommy June 1, 2007 at 1:57 pm

Hear hear! I don’t get thongs and am pretty sure I never will. If I want to see someone’s crack, I’ll call a plumber!